We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and show related advertising to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal to access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do we use?
The application we use to collect and analyze information navigation is:
Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us the analysis service of our audience. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to provide services to other companies. You can meet such uses from the links provided.
This tool does not collect data names or names of users or mailing address from where they connect. The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access the number of users we visit, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser used, operator or terminal type from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our site, identify new needs and assess improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us.
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information on the Firefox browser from here: You support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Opera browser from here: help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html